We care about you and the impact
we are having in the world
We believe that we can do better together
It's my mission to raise the vibration in the world and that is what Enlightened Life Box is all about. I have truly put my ♥️ & soul into making sure that every part of this box is sustainable, ethically sourced, non-toxic, biodegradable and filled with love.
I envision working together and raising the vibration of the world as a collective.
I want to help millions of creative female entrepreneurs become independent & confident so that they can create the impactful, passionate, and successful business they have always wanted on their terms.
After a decade, of owning a successful hair salon, Enlightened Styles, and creating my own customizable, line of non-toxic makeup; 20 years behind the chair listening and serving as a compass to many of my clients, I have spent a lot of time with a lot of amazing women, and kept hearing the same set of short-comings over and over.
They wanted to start a business, but lacked confidence and support, had a business but were unbalanced and lost, or just simply did not know where to start or how to move forward. I know how overwhelming this all can be and how hard it is to start a business, keep a business running, and juggle your family life.
As a coach, I am dedicated to guiding you to become the business owner and boss that you want to be. I have learned how to take my past experiences, classes, self-education, and the knowledge she has learned from talking to so many amazing women over the years and guide you through it!
In addition to many lessons learned from clients over the years, I have invested in my own education for many years.
I hold certifications in Reiki, Akaschic records, I am an OWAY product trainer, and have held my Cosmetology license for 19 years. Whether you own your business already, or are just getting started, I can provide you the tools, encouragement, support, and education you need to find the success you're seeking.
Eco-Conscious Steps We Take
We believe that being green is a way of life.
- We use fair trade and raw materials obtained through sustainable development projects that promote the economy and respect for local communities. No product has ever been tested on animals.
We only use essential packaging to minimize our environmental impact. We say no to over packaging, secondary wrappings and packing materials, which often end up being discarded immediately after purchase.
100% post-consumer and post-industrial content
Fully recyclable and biodegradable
Absolutely NO virgin fiber content
- We recycle: plastic, metal, glass, cardboard, paper, catalogs, magazines, plastic bags, news papers, toilet paper rolls and their wrappers, old computers and peripheral equipment.
- We reuse packaging materials whenever possible.
- Our copy paper is made from 30% post-consumer recycled materials.
- We choose bio-degradable items wherever possible
- We use a compost
- We return all empty ink cartridges and toner containers to be refurbished or recycled.
- Our brown packaging paper is made with 50-60% post-consumer recycled fiber, which is recyclable and biodegradable.
- We do our part and belong to the community Green Group to improve recycling in our community.